Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

What If Lost Acer Windows 7 Password?

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 01:41 AM
Default What If Lost Acer Windows 7 Password?

Q: Forgot password Windows 7? It's a Acer Aspire Laptop!

My sister has put a password on my acer aspire laptop and now she forgot, even the typed of password. I have no other accounts without a password and have not created any password reset disk. And the start in safe mode thing does not work for me. Is there any way to recover acer password windows 7 and get access back to my laptop. Did I need to reinstall windows 7.
A: Actually, it's no need for you to reinstall system when you forgot acer password. This is your last choice as it will cause data loss. For your case, all need to do is to create a bootable Windows password recovery disk to perform acer recovery password for your acer laptop.
To get started, google search a program called Windows Password Recovery Tool (windowspasswordsrecovery.com).

What you need:

1. A blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive
2. A PC with a burner that you can run as admin
With the bootable Windows password recovery CD/DVD or USB drive, you can instantly reset acer aspire password by taking the following steps. In reality, this burned bootable disk, you can also reset login password for acer with Windows Vista and Windows XP, and any other PC brands running on Windows 7/Vista/XP and Windows servers.
Step 1. Insert the burned bootable CD/DVD or USB drive in your acer laptop.
Step 2. Start HP and set it to boot from CD/DVD or USB. You'll see When Windows Password Recovery Tool interface with all user accounts on the acer laptop displayed.
Step 3. Select the user account you want to reset acer password and click Reset button to remove the user password. The password will be reset in seconds.
Step 4. Click Reboot button to restart computer. Please remember to the inserted bootable disk during restarting.
Step 5. When the Windows logon screen appears, select the user account that you've just reset password for and log into it without password.
That's all. It's very easy. Please note Windows Password Recovery Tool comes in 3 editions: Standard, Professional and Enterprise. The above guide is based on the Professional edition. This edition is highly suggested to reset Windows 7/Vista/XP password.

How to bypass password in acer aspire? Windows Password Recovery Tool is the best tool for resetting forgotten Windows password I've ever tried.