General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

what to do for Acer password reset?

Old 09-24-2012, 10:34 PM
Default what to do for Acer password reset?

I have forgotten my laptop password & don't know what to do forAcer password reset? Help!?
My computer was broken quite some time back I really haven't touched it since sometime not too long ago. I just booted this today and it also started working again but I'm not sure what the password is. The hint I'd was 'bathroom tissue', I remembered having it as being a brand name of make-up but I could all of them and none worked.
I actually don't care all that much about what's actually on the pc if I've got to wipe it something like that that's fine. I wouldn't have a password reset disk/ USB installed to ensure won't work. Could there be anything I am able to do in order to reset it somehow? It becomes an Acer Aspire 5738Z if helps. Thanks upfront.

Well, you'll find always useful choices to me:
With your other computer you possibly can download and burn hiren's boot CD, we have a tool for the reason that CD that may reset passwords. YouTube it if you have to.

Or, if you're too lazy to think so much out you may just hold alt + f10 once the pc turns on (if you do a recovery partition) to reset the pc returning to factory settings. This may wipe out all of your data.

While, what surprised me is definitely the fact I Acer Windows 7 password reset with Windows Password Recovery quickly. It's really a powerful password recovery utility having a disk, and then boot one's own computer with. Just experience steps below:
# 1. Logon one's own computer that you might download something. Download Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional; handle the installation with several clicks so run it.
# 2 . Burn a Windows 7 password reset disk generating a blank CD/DVD or Usb memory. A Usb memory will improve yet , if the locked Win 7 pc for the driver.
# 3. Connect the burned Win 7 password reset disk while using the locked Win 7 computer, Press DELETE, F1, F2, F10, F12 or Alt+S (determine or combined key that screen may display a sentence while computer starts), then set bios too pc from Usb stick, restart pc intended for you will load software.
# 4. Uncover an individual account you may want to want reset the unknown logon password, click "reset" button to commence password reset.
# 5. Some text box will arrive, press "Yes", compared to login password could possibly be reset a full another one.
# 6. Shift out this Windows 7 password reset disk, restart PC with logon password problem. Congratulations, you must possibly successfully logon Windows 7 without password.

So, these tactic supports the way on password reset when lost Acer password, safely and quickly! These occasion, the disk will still work if lost password for Windows 7!

Old 10-01-2012, 02:39 AM

My neighbor bought new Acer Laptop and before moving out locked his laptop with password. After couple of days when he returned he forgot his password. Since I was the first person having good knowledge about laptops, PC. I cracked his password with your help. Thanks for sharing with us. Very informative.

Old 10-05-2012, 06:22 AM
Default reply

All of us who love our homes and the open spaces that surround them take great pride in the landscaping as well. A lot of people spend much money on getting landscaping done and are extremely proud of the results of this landscaping work.

Old 10-19-2012, 04:03 AM

Louis Vuitton handbags, designer handbags and other bags such as Coach, Chanel handbags, handbags, Cucci handbags MiuMiu, Hermes bag, Burberry handbags, handbags, Dior handbags Chloe Dolce & Gabbana Hermes handbags, Hermes handbags are available on our website. All Hermes Birkin Replica sold by itemsstore from excellent manufacturers and are guaranteed to be made with original materials from Europe, assembly in Asia and inspected by a strict quality control. You will be happy with the quality of your product and customer service. Sincefoundation, we determined to provide our worldwide customers the best replicas. Several years have passed, it proved to be a good decision, customers are always looking for the best quality replica bag anywhere in the world. Everyone hope to be caught by people's eyes by their elegant dressing and its accessories especially for the ladies.

Old 11-12-2012, 02:14 AM
Default Since I was

Since I was the first person having good knowledge about laptops.

cheap nike shoes new zealand
nike lebron new zealand
air max 90 nz

Chaussures lebron pas cher Nike Lebron James 9.5 Elite Home Blanc métallisé Noir

Old 11-27-2012, 12:49 AM

The hint I'd was 'bathroom tissue', I remembered having it as being a brand name of make-up but I could all of them and none worked. wholesale snapbacks hats red bull hat snapback for cheap

Old 12-16-2012, 09:52 PM

so glad i joined. great thread