General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

lost iPhone backup password on Windows Vista

Old 01-16-2013, 02:42 AM
Default lost iPhone backup password on Windows Vista

What can I do if I lost iPhone backup password Windows? How could I recover a password that I lost from an encrypted backup on my iPhone?

Well, many iTunes, iPhone, iPod, etc. Apple fans or users fulfill the problem like how to remove iPhone backup password. While, you will find there's useful gizmo can assist us now - iPhone Backup Password Unlocker. You'll find three easy procedures for taking:
1: Download tool "iPhone Backup Password Tool" from site http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery....p-unlocker.htm , push the button and run it. Then software will guide you to find the saved iPhone backup files path:
For Windows Vista and Windows 7: \Users\ (username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
For Windows XP: \Documents and Settings\ (username)\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\

2: Choose your right Attack Type and do the proper settings
Totally, you'll find 3 modes to select: Brute-force Attack (try all possible character combinations), Brute-force with Mask Attack (Once you know some symbols in the password) and Dictionary Attack (your personal dictionary or use import default dictionary)

3. Reset iPhone 4 backup password
After choose your suitable attack mode, after this you cost minimal time to find password and get lost data on your phone!

So, quick three steps are certain to get us outside of
Apple backup password problem efficiently, right? Save this tutorial and acquire the application, one day, to open iTunes backup or get iPod backup password will be much easier for you!