Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Look out for this hack dont trust

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 06:40 PM
Default Look out for this hack dont trust

hey guys just letting you all know of this guy "chris man" from cmracingonline.com he has done bad deals and NEVER completes anything to a 100%, always saying how he has to do this or that and or putting your car on the side and "o ill get it done soon" or "come by tomorrow" saying how cant do this right now or he always has something on how he cant finish your car.
Now im only saying this to warn people because this man took my money and for as much as he wants to sell you on how perfect your car will be, DO NOT BELIEVE HIM. i have always paid this man what he wanted and he has NEVER finished ANYTHING. This is my word something will always go wrong with him DO NOT TRUST HIM HE IS A HACK, ive seen him try to make cars work and none of them are 100%, and for the ones that somewhat worked they broke down the line. DONT trust him on any story he trys to sell you, he will make him out to be the good guy and flip ANY story to make others wrong and him sound right. Please let your friends know of him. He works out of a shop called Fizz autosports in
553 S Arthur Ave
Arlington Hts, IL 60005-2140
(847) 797-1323
DON'T TRUST HIM OR LET HIM TOUCH YOUR CAR YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED :devillook
if you need any info im here to help make sure this does not happen to you
please pm me or 00rayray00@gmail.com, don't listen to his stories hes makes things up.
Thanks and please pass to others people like this should not work on car we put our hard earned money into (Fizz sells good stuff but the HACK CHRIS" JUST RENTS SPACE")
Thanks
what others say
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...hp?t%3D1054879

Old 06-15-2011, 06:51 PM