Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

2 Amazing Trick to Hack HP Computer Password

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 10:12 PM
Default 2 Amazing Trick to Hack HP Computer Password

"I need to hack hp computer password! How do I reset hp laptop password? I would be appreciated if you help me hp password recovery, etc." Well, so frequently to meet these problems in our lives. Today, we together share some ways to hack hp password.

Well, if you have created the hp password recovery disks before you forgot the password. Then it is very easy. You can use this disk to help you recover forogtten password. You can do it by yourself.
In addition, If there is default or built-in admin account or other accounts with administrator privileges and rights, we can use it for hp password reset . Take it as example:

A. Boot system from Safe Mode by pressing F8 when PC stars.
B. Access PC with the available account with administrator rights and privileges.
C. Start - Local Users and Groups – lusrmgr.msc in the Search box – ENTER - Local Users and Groups - choose Users.
D. Right click the account with unlocked password, select Set Password and then input and confirm the new password.

As far as i am concerned, the best way to hack password is taking use of hack password tool. Here I would make a brief introduction on the Windows Password Recovery Tool for the references. It provides you a fast and efficient password recovery by burning a bootable CD/ DVD or USB flash drive. Just 4 minutes, you can reset password on hp laptop successfully.

Step 1: Download and install Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional
Step 2: Burn bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive to remove forgotten Windows administrator password
Step 3: Set BIOS to boot from CD/DVD or USB flash drive
Step 4: Remove forgotten hp password with the burned CD/DVD or USB flash drive

Things will not be tricky if we know the methods for hp password reset once we forgot hp laptop password! Please also remember to share them with your friends!