Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

I need hack password on HP laptop!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 09:39 PM
Default I need hack password on HP laptop!

Laptop trouble NEED HELP ASAP? I need hack password on HP laptop!
Okay I've a laptop that was giving to me by way of a friend who didn't demand it anymore. whole lot right the thing is he didn't use the laptop in that long he forgot the password i spent 4 WHOLE WEEKS concerning how to hack your working computer password. So after a lot of failed attempts i called him back and enquire of was it under warranty he was quoted saying no so there is no assistance from that and FYI the model is HP Pavilion. Therefore i decide to use to regenerate a laptop sorry easily been saying computer but it's a laptop but anyway cleaning it once a in order to laptop having a software from ACER WINDOWS RECOVERY ACER WAS THE MODEL OF A laptop It was initially FOR. NOW IT WORKED Even so the LAPTOP LOOKED FUNNY FROM then it didnt look how it look before i really experimented with get passed it ; however , i had complications with the charger laptops will charge when its off and also the battery dies so fast that whenever 20 mins you will be at ten percent power from your completely which is crazy cause despite the fact that but it on power saver same resullts. Someone explained it maybe the motherboard if thats true the amount of does that usually cost and also would i am going about putting the suitable windows program time for my HP laptop would i've got to buy a full windows 7 or possibly a upgrade window 7 that is for your full 200 bucks the upgrade 119 can individuals who know what they may be truely talking bout assist me once you know nothing bout laptops please dont leave a comment my business is seeking information because i want to see what's the issue so when i get it to acquire repairs i've got a idea of what will be the problem as well as the cost.

Make a disk for HP password reset with your detailed six steps:
1. Logon home that you can download something. Download Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional from http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com, handle the installation with several clicks and run it.
2. Burn a Windows 7 password reset disk which includes a blank CD/DVD or Usb memory. A Usb stick will improve when the locked Win 7 pc using the driver.
3. Connect the burned Win 7 password reset disk with all the locked Win 7 computer, Press DELETE, F1, F2, F10, F12 or Alt+S (select one or combined key that screen may display a sentence while computer starts), then set bios for starters pc from Usb memory, restart pc in your case will load software product.
4. Have the user account you may wish reset the unknown logon password, click "reset" button first password reset.
5. Some text box will display, follow on "Yes", next the login password is going to be reset another one.
6. Shift out this Windows 7 password reset disk, restart PC with logon password problem. You'll successfully logon Windows 7 without password.

Tips on how to hack HP? Would you also learn enough to unravel HP pasword problem now?

Old 10-01-2012, 01:35 AM

My Friend was having laptop and we were experimenting in his laptop as the laptop was new we both spend some time with his laptop. In his home many of his friends, neighbors used to come. Even children used to touch his laptop. Keeping fear that children may use it so he just protected his laptop by giving password. Next day he called me and said he forgot his password so I took his laptop and seeking for answers in internet on how to unlock and found your post, did exactly what you have mentioned and was successful. My friend was very, very happy and he gave Rs. 500/- for unlocking his password. Thanks for sharing. I have learned new idea. The information in here I found is very helpful for everybody.