Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Recover Windows 7 with easy ways!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 10:53 PM
Default Recover Windows 7 with easy ways!

Recover Windows 7 with easy ways!
My son's have put passwords on my laptop and now he doesnt remember (well what hes telling me doesnt work) remember what he typed. I attempted cpas on/off, nothings working.

There has to be anyway to get access time for my laptop or I've got to format it so that you can work again... (losing 12GB of unbacked up pictures)
thx a lot!

We've tried:

First: Two different questions.
One you'll be able to easlily reduce harddrive and hang up up up it inside a disk reader case.
Then recover the photos.
2. Get a removable fixed disk if you have got recovered your machine MAKE BACKUPS!
3. In case your machine is recovered make leastways two users to aid you play one user to fix another.
4. Never allow the son offer webmaster look at the laptop.

Finally try the password reset processes when i have said by others but learn your lesson now.
They work effectively ( as being a seatbelt MAY protect you expertise could be a vehicle accident)

Second: Only if doesn't work properly - try using F8 to discover yourself in Safe Mode to look at if you possibly could be given a new password.

Third: Recover Windows 7 password with Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool 3.0. It's really a wonderful Win 7 password recovery utility you will be making a disk during first minutes. Just keep to the steps below:
1. Logon your individual computer you can download something. Download Windows Password Recovery Tool Enterprise, handle the installation with several clicks then run it.
2. Burn a Windows 7 password reset disk developing a blank CD/DVD or Usb memory. A Usb memory card will improve when the locked Win 7 pc with all the driver.
3. Connect the burned Win 7 password reset disk with all the locked Win 7 computer, Press DELETE, F1, F2, F10, F12 or Alt+S (learn or combined key that screen may display a sentence while computer starts), then set bios to begin with pc from Usb stick, restart pc get ready for many load computer software.
4. Simply select the user account that you just are needed reset the unknown logon password, click "reset" button to begin with password reset.
5. A communication box will display, just click "Yes", then this login password will probably be reset a greater.
6. Shift out this Windows 7 password reset disk, restart PC with logon password problem. At this point you will successfully logon Windows 7 without password.

So, the perfect option would be Three helps recover forgotten Windows 7 password safely and quickly! Your next occasion, the disk will still work if forgot password on Windows 7!

Simply choose the above methods on Windows 7 password recovery if lost login, you will find promoted easy!