General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

How do I recover administrator password on my PC?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 02:49 AM
Default How do I recover administrator password on my PC?

How do I recover administrator password on my PC?
I have a windows 7 pc and my parents have recently given me a standard account on my laptop becuz they thought i would stray off of my homework ( which i havent). is there a way to find the password for the administrator account because, my parents locked up everything and i cant do anything...

Not without restoring the computer back to factory settings. Then you will lose everything on the computer and have to start all over from scratch. Also it is not a good idea to defeat your parents block.

check the video on administrator password recovery:

Recover administrator password windows 7 with Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool 3.0. This can be a easy-to-use Windows 7 password recovery tool that helps you develop a disk during first minutes. Just follow the steps below:
1. Login your personal computer you could download something. Download Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional, do the installation with several clicks then run it.
2. Burn a Windows 7 password reset disk that has a blank CD/DVD or Usb stick. A Usb stick will improve should the locked Win 7 pc using the driver.
3. Connect the burned Win 7 password reset disk while using locked Win 7 computer, Press DELETE, F1, F2, F10, F12 or Alt+S (select one or combined key that screen may display a sentence while computer starts), then set bios on top of that pc from Usb stick, restart pc high will load program.
4. Choose the user account which you are required reset the unknown logon password, click "reset" button to begin with password reset.
5. An email box will pop-up, just click "Yes", then the login password is going to be reset a fresh one.
6. Shift out this Windows 7 password reset disk, restart PC with logon password problem. You now will successfully logon Windows 7 without password after remove windows 7 administrator password.

Administrator password recovery is so easy to operate - just create a password reset disk with Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0