General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Windows 7 password unlocker helps user unlock login password quickly

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 03:30 AM
Default Windows 7 password unlocker helps user unlock login password quickly

How to unlock Windows 7 password to learn admin password?
I take advantage of Window 7 Home Premium with a Lenovo computer. My Sis put your passwords on my main Admin account. My business is currently utilizing a non-admin second account. We've tried the F8 method as well as the Run Command method they both don't work. How do I download and burn CDs. If anyone can give me a method that actually works, thanks hundreds of

I consulted solution via Internet but happened to be the following tips:
1. The only method to enter some type of computer having a password is actually rebooting the complete hard-drive. It'll be virtually making the pc new, not the most effective idea to do though when you want to wind up in someone's account.

2. Well... you can use Ophcrack. If you can install without admin privileges then you can definitely download installer. And when you can’t then download the live CD, in main site you can find how burn it to USB drive. At least you ought not to burn a CD. Or you could just buy cd-rw. And BTW download Ophcrack for vista. It’s depending on win7 too.

3. On the welcome screen press CTRL+ALT+DEL twice you will have a welcome login screen. from the username type Administrator and click on ok. If she didn't change it you will end up logged into your Admin Account which enables it to have admin privileges. I suggest also adding your password thereon account so nobody may change it.

4. Use Windows 7 password unlocker to unlock locked computer password quickly.
Step1. Receive a Windows computer that can download something. Then download the "Windows 7 Password Key" via site: http://www.lostwindowspassword.com. Do the installation and launch it for the accessible pc.
Stpe2. Connect a prepared blank USB memory card with the unlocked computer. Then click "Burn" to make a password reset disk.
Step3. Insert the created password reset disk to the locked Windows 7 computer and set it on top of that from USB in BIOS setting.
Step4. Unlock the locked Windows 7 password by typing "y" to ensure that unlocking the locked password quickly.

We, is it really easy to unlock password Windows 7, right? Windows Password Key will probably be your most suitable choice for password unlocker!