Sights N Sounds post all of your video and sound clips here.

I love Desperate Housewives

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 02:39 AM
Default I love Desperate Housewives

Desperate Housewives The complete sixth season season is definitely solid and fun.When six season began, I was quite sure that the show was fantastic season full of mysterious secrets and jokes. Angie, the new neighbor is not only beautiful, no, she got some pretty interesting secrets in time.Make no mistake: this show is basically a glorified
soap opera, much better acting and plots. However, it is quite funny. Plots for a wall, sometimes it becomes hilarious. Each office is an arc of story, which is usually associated with a murder or a deep, dark secret. Each episode has a unique history, and many surprises. Things kind of funny, after several times a year. Last 5 years, it was a lot of (many), extramarital affairs, murder, robbery, hurricanes, gang lords and dead bodies in the freezer.
Excellent return to what was Season 5.Desperate Housewives Susan and Mike are back together (hopefully it stays that way), Angie Bolen and his family are much needed relief when Dave Williams and his mystery. They add something unique to tell, but I'm glad they just stayed on the season. Although it is not the same without Edie begins to be what it once was in its early stages, and Season 7 will see the continuation of this trend.This is entertainment television.If you have all or most of the other seasons on ,I recommend
adding this to your collection Desperate Housewives.
It is a must for all fans of DH!Moreover, the plot is a series Strangler is brilliant.
Supernatural DVD 1-5