Sights N Sounds post all of your video and sound clips here.

Addicted to Desperate Housewives!

Old 03-21-2011, 01:19 AM
Default Addicted to Desperate Housewives!

I'm totally addicted to Desperate Housewives I see it every time it happens, I've seen every episode like 10 times by the time I get to the end and then start it again as the learning new things about the events again. I even see my husband. Every Sunday, when a new episode comes from what we see as a whole. I am so ready for next season to start already, because Sunday is nothing without her. It's like I'm going every week and my reward is Desperate Housewives on Sunday.

Highly addictive, Emmy-winning Desperate Housewives of Wisteria Lane focuses on women and the struggle for the survival of suburban life. The exhibition is the pilot episode, one of the main characters 'friends' suicide. In the midst of a standard soap opera plot elements (issues, dependencies, cover-up), it seems that central mystery are still playing out the whole tree-lined neighborhood. The mystery has created a wrapper in place as beautiful as it seems, and is narrated by a dead woman, adding a creative - tap - and creepy

Ladies of Desperate Housewives--Stars Teri Hatcher (Susan), Felicity Huffman (Lynette), Marcia Cross (Bree), and Eva Longoria (Gabrielle) give great performances of comedy, and there are plenty of outrageous moments (clumsy Susan incinerated ash covered, for example) . Something positive can be learned from the friendship between the women with each other, and review sample - but the end - women lead a complicated life.

But it should be noted that this is adult fare. In Desperate Housewives first season, viewers could enjoy sex Gabrielle with a lesser dependency on Ritalin Lynette, Bree S & M fetish husband, a nanny naked suicide, one consequence of hit and run, and strangulation grizzly. This is more complicated - and eyebrows education - since then.

Bones DVD 1-5
Desperate Housewives DVD 1-6
Glee DVD
Supernatural DVD 1-5