Sights N Sounds post all of your video and sound clips here.

Do you know BONES?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 02:31 AM
Default Do you know BONES?

Bones I love this program. It may be the most surprisingly good TV show ever created, along many dimensions. I agree with all the positive comments from other reviewers. I'm not a negative comment, even if I miss Zach and he thought he was a great character, well played. I even think that the character Daisy brings an important role in the rest of the troupe, as she is not there all the time Bones DVD No show is complete without a few jabs distracting nuisance. (Remember Eddie Haskell on "Leave Beaver?")
On the other hand, all the reviews I read left me for what may be the most important dimension of the show. The reasons untold horror and gore would be meaningless and perhaps sadistic if it is considered entertainment only. The researchers, each with a single area of expertise, using the most subtle traces of restoring a person's identity and dignity. In addition, the victim's family and friends are often unable to achieve closure on the disappearance of the person and death. It is a story with a noble theme .The acting, characters, group and individual dynamics of sub-plots in progress, and humor is absolutely extraordinary. These properties would be severely compromised almost to the point of superficiality, but without serious results of laboratory work. Laboratory skill and dedication allows the viewer with a strong experience of redemption that the horror gradually transformed into dignity.Bones DVD For me, this is the absolute core of the series.
Everything else is built around it.
I can wait for season 5 and is available until season 6 starts.

Bones DVD 1-5
Desperate Housewives DVD 1-6
Glee DVD 1
Supernatural DVD 1-5

Old 06-15-2019, 05:31 AM

nice sharing amazing one keep posting