Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Each character is written and acted in Grey’s Anatomy

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 04:05 AM
Default Each character is written and acted in Grey’s Anatomy

"Grey’s Anatomy DVD" may be a pun. Meredith is to be found not only in the world of surgery, but in his personal life. Her mother is a surgeon who suffers from Alzheimer's disease, his father died. Sons of Anarchy DVD She falls in love with the beautiful chief neurosurgeon, Dr. Derek Shepard played by Patrick Dempsey. She later discovers he is married to a pediatric surgeon. Bones DVD His new roommates are all surgical trainees: TR Knight as clumsy, inept, George O'Malley, Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, one of my favorites, and Katherine Heigl as Isobel "Izzie" Stevens. Criminal Minds DVD Cristina Yang has a one-night affair with a delicious chief surgical resident, Preston Burke, who moves to true desires. They are so diametrically opposed that the old adage opposites attract is oh so true. How I Met Your Mother DVD Each character is written and acted with such realistic qualities that I feel like my best friends have left when each show is over. This is by far, one of the best drama's in a long time.