General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

We are interested in the show---Grey's Anatomy

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Default We are interested in the show---Grey's Anatomy

Grey's Anatomy DVD is one of the best shows on television. The story line keeps you interested throughout the season. I'm a huge fan of medical dramas and originally I really didn't see how this show could differ itself from any other average medical show. One Tree Hill DVD I got hooked in the first five minutes and I've been watching ever since. Now that ER is sort of past its prime Grey's Anatomy can easy claim the title as the best medical drama on television. Bones DVD

What really differs the show from any other medical show I've seen is the character development. The character development helped keep me interested and I felt I got to know Meredith and the other interns. Criminal Minds DVD I also got a feel for the hardships being an intern is and how much work goes into becoming a doctor. You also get a feeling of connection with the interns because of how much we find out about them. Sons of Anarchy DVD It's very informative and I've learned a few things watching it.