Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Do not Buy from Lexus of Orlando

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 07:17 AM
Default Do not Buy from Lexus of Orlando

I recently had a horrible experience with Lexus of Orlando in Winter Park which involved fraud, dishonesty and unprofessionalism. I was shopping for a 2011 GS 350 (Trading in my IS 350) and was talking to 4 other Lexus dealers outside my area because my local dealer had the most awful prices. I was told by the sales team at Orlando that they would meet and beat (by $1000) any price offer from a Lexus competitor. Let me tell you folks, after all the leg work and 3 other nice quotes from outside Lexus dealers, when I provided these quotes to D.W. of Lexus of Orlando he became quite hostile, bashing other dealers, calling my quotes bull s&*t! D.W. was rude, dishonest, deceitful and unprofessional. He became physically intimidating (while sounding like a d-bag) and just decided to invade my personal space) He told me that he would not honor any of the signed quotes and told me if I wanted to do business with him I would have to pay the additional $200/month on his contract. So much for advertising meet and beat by $1000, total lies and deceit by this dealership. Long story short, he told me to go buy my 2011 Lexus GS 350 from another dealership and I proceeded to ask him if they taught him that in Salseman school; send the client to other dealerships to purchase their car, lol...Well I did, $599/month including all the taxes for a 2011 Lexus GS 350 Mark Levinson (54,600 Sticker Price). Thank you very much Lexus of Melbourne...