New Member Area New to Lexus Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

I never miss an episode of Bones

Old 03-21-2011, 01:09 AM
Default I never miss an episode of Bones

Bones is my list of movies on television that I am going to stop what I'm doing and have a snack and never miss an episode. Bones and Booth are a great combination. I like how they seem so otherworldly, so to speak, as we all tend to do is explain to him. Also, as you throw the right to hunt when it describes how a dead person, Booth and by that look and shakes his head, then tells him how he would have said. It 's a lot of fun and humor, but also a serious side. Someone else said they could not wait til the "kiss", I am with them, I can not wait until it receives the toe mistletoe. Bones is good, but this is the kind of movie I like, a yellow, and sometimes a little 'humor launched, and, of course, is always a bit' of romance to go with someone that almost every TV show or a movies to watch. I did not even turn my phone off when the body is changing and some of my other favorites I will never forget.

After watching the first episode I knew to be a great success. Just as the House and Ghost Whisperer. Two of my other favorites. I like to make any written all the reviews and I think we all agree, this is one of the best TV. I did not know that the books out there written for her (the bones), until I read the reviews of one, I have to go back and reread to find the name of the author, I'd like to read books. Just like Stephen King, I read his books, then I think a movie. I did get a bit 'confused, because he went to play the father and mother at first, but I like the way that his life with his family, was installed in history. Bones' just a great show.
__________________________________________________ ____________

Bones DVD 1-5
Desperate Housewives DVD 1-6
Glee DVD
Supernatural DVD 1-5

Old 03-22-2011, 08:46 AM
Default :)

same here with me... i am also a very big fan of them and never missed any of their shows.