Lexus Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with Lexus Forum? Ask! Have a suggestion to better LexusForum.com? Tell us here.

Bought Lexus need help

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2021, 11:27 AM
Default Bought Lexus need help

Hello everyone

im need to this forum. I just bought my first Lexus ever. I need some help figuring out how to tackle the situation I’m in.

so on 1/2/21 I purchased an is 300 from a Lexus dealer in MT kisco NY. Sales manager and sales agent showed me a paper with price of the car $1000 more than what was listed on their website. So when i confronted the manager he agreed to match the price but he pulled a fast one on me. The car fax of the vehicle shows it was listed for sale on 12/17 as a LS certified vehicle. But when I got my palate work I did not pay attention to the note that said non certified.

This morning I check their site again and I see that car is still listed there but the price has now gone up $1000. And still shows as Lexus certified on their site.

what is the best way to go after them since they played a dirty trick in me. Oh not to mention they wanted to sell me all sort of extra warranties to which I refused .

thanks.