PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL posts.

WTT Nissan 1990 180sx cleanly swapped w/lots of extras for IS300

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 12:22 AM
Default WTT Nissan 1990 180sx cleanly swapped w/lots of extras for IS300

Hey guys I have a 240sx or better yet a 180sx with a SR20det redtop. Motor has about 11,000miles on it and runs perfect. I bought the car about 2 months ago and since then Ive spent about $3,000 fixing EVERYTHING. Everything is next to done on the car and it comes with stuff that you would never find like 180 front blinkers and bumper lights ect. The car is on Tein Drift Master coilovers with a 10-8 spring rate and Tanabe front and rear strut engine damper other small suspension stuff. Interior has a brand new black Sparco fighter for driver side with a real Takata thats good till 2011. Of course has the 180sx conversion in the back for the lights and the car is a clean black. The most important thing about this car is that THIS CAR IS CLEAN. There arent any dirty mods that make the car rediculous no huge wing or gutted interior. The dash has not been ripped out and nothing dumb has be done to the car. here are some pics of it.

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/6761/car3fq1.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7619/car49wd5.jpg
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/5775/car19kp3.jpg

The car also has a HUGE HKS front mount intercooler and a indash motorized touchscreen radio. But since I messed up my amp in the back it sadly doesnt play although the radio still works lol. The car is also equipt with an Apexi N1 exhaust. Its great because its not anoying loud like alot but its not quite to where you cant hear it when you give the car some gas. In my room I have lots of optional parts for whoever gets the car like an HKS downpipe and test pipe, The front blinkers and bumper lights, 4 guages and a guage holder and some other stuff I cant remember. Uhh it has nice rims and tires the rims are BSA brand.

Because of the Stiff Tein coilovers, the suspension setup, the amazingly quick motor, and the seating setup, this car is track ready with very very few mods like mabye tierods.
Either way just wanted to put this up as an idea for anyone that wants a nice well done drift car. (that in all honesty has NEVER been drifted hence the no tierods) Just bought it for grip race and never raced it just fixed it up enough to realize I want a luxury car not a race car.

If you have any questions email me at Gamersquirrel@yahoo.com and please dont flame I dont want to affend anyone like I tend to do accidently

ADD: Sorry forgot to mension it has a brand new sparco champion steering wheel with a GEN2 NRG quick release AND the NRG lock in black all brand new already on the car