New Member Area New to Lexus Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

LS Lease Question

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 08:52 PM
Default LS Lease Question

Hey everyone, hope someone here can help me out.

I am nearing the end of my lease. I leased a 2007 LS from Lexus Financial Services. Standard 3 year lease, 36,000 miles. My lease expires in one month.

I love my LS and want to keep it. But I don't want to pay retail price $40,000. Anyone know what I should do?

This is current pricing:

http://www.carsdirect.com/2007/lexus/ls_460

http://www.edmunds.com/used/2007/lex...43/prices.html

What can I do to keep my LS or get lower payments? Will the dealer negotiate with me new terms? Any suggestions would be most welcome. Thanks.

Old 02-22-2010, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by LexusLenny
Hey everyone, hope someone here can help me out.

I am nearing the end of my lease. I leased a 2007 LS from Lexus Financial Services. Standard 3 year lease, 36,000 miles. My lease expires in one month.

I love my LS and want to keep it. But I don't want to pay retail price $40,000. Anyone know what I should do?

This is current pricing:

http://www.carsdirect.com/2007/lexus/ls_460

http://www.edmunds.com/used/2007/lex...43/prices.html

What can I do to keep my LS or get lower payments? Will the dealer negotiate with me new terms? Any suggestions would be most welcome. Thanks.
u owned a house?

Old 02-23-2010, 08:12 AM
Default end of car lease help

Originally Posted by ALEXZ
u owned a house?
Yes I own a house. Why?

We are in the middle of an economic collapse, my wife is not working and my $$$ is not going anywhere with out a great deal.

I found a company called Get Your Car Back (www.getyourcarback.com) and they are going to represent me at the end of my lease.

They gave me actual auction results. I got sales prices on similar cars to mine for the past 30 days. The numbers are auction sales for the whole country and what I have found is the average sale price is $32,676.

I do like my car because I know my car better than anyone else on this earth. I took it for service, I drove it and I know the weather it has been in. I think knowing a cars history is worth a couple of thousand dollars.

Old 02-23-2010, 10:08 PM

u can consolidate your mortgage and car payment if u still have a equity for the house

Old 02-26-2010, 12:04 PM
Default Lease Help

I am not going to do that. I have no interest in that.

Old 04-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Default end of car lease

I used Get Your Car Back to buy back my car at wholesale value rather than paying residual value and I am very happy that I did it. Here is what happened. Lexus would not negotiate on price even though the value of my car was much lower than the residual. I tried to talk to them and they refuse to give me a different offer. After a number of days looking on the internet and calling around town, I found a company called Get Your Car Back. These people tried unsuccessfully to negotiate the residual value down for me. So after a while of trying to get the price of the car down, Debbie Sternberg, the COO told me to give my car back to Lexus and we will try to scoop it up at auction for wholesale value. The day of the auction came and I logged into my email and clicked on a go to meeting link and there I found that I was watching a live auction. I never saw that before but I was fascinated with there help and professionalism. These people found my car, the auction and bought my car back at wholesale price. I paid the monies into an escrow account and then filled out the paper work to title my car. It was an amazing experience from A-Z. I would do it again and recommend them highly to those that are dealing with this problem.

Last edited by LexusLenny; 04-05-2010 at 04:45 PM.