Fashion Jewelry Trade Association Inez Tenenbaum

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 12:57 AM
Default Criminal Minds: the great wrting

Criminal Minds DVD has a excellent cast with great writing. It is not your everyday CSI or shield but a look into the mind of the criminal and how the good guys catch them. Entourage DVD
This excellent series spends its sophomore season focusing on the minds of the BAU team members as well as the deviant criminals. Grey's Anatomy DVD We learn about Aaron's problems at home; Morgan's childhood trauma; Spencer Reid's terrifying kidnaping and subsequent drug problems; One Tree Hill DVD Elle relives the terror of her shooting and seeks vengeance on a rapist; and other subtle intakes on the characters. Sons of Anarchy DVD The regular cast is very good; I will miss Mandy Patinkin, although in some ways his role was minimized this season. Kristen Vangness as Garcia is a good scene stealer. Most of the storylines are very disturbing and thought provoking. I'm glade I'm able to watch the shows now at any time I want to. They have great stories and very good acting. I like watching the characters develop.

Last edited by darlencegen; 12-08-2011 at 01:34 AM.