telephone override

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 10:55 AM
Default telephone override

hello, does anybody know how to override the telephone number black-out when the car is moving on a '06 GS300, as a passanger in my wife's car I would like to be able to make a call with bluetooth when the car is moving, it is kind of a pain in the butt to stop to dial the phone

Old 05-12-2007, 10:30 AM
Default RE: telephone override

ORIGINAL: tommyboy

hello, does anybody know how to override the telephone number black-out when the car is moving on a '06 GS300, as a passanger in my wife's car I would like to be able to make a call with bluetooth when the car is moving, it is kind of a pain in the butt to stop to dial the phone
Tommyboy,

There is the Voice Commands that will let you "dial by name" ( if you have assigned a name to a number when you saved it to your system) or "dial by number" ..... try out these 2 commands and see if it doesn't work out for you ............. now if you want to invest a little money check out this link ........[sm=bling.gif]

http://www.coastaletech.com/

they have the "Lock Pic" for sale that will eliminate all your navigation blocks........

Let me know how it turns out?????[sm=thanx.gif]

Old 05-13-2007, 10:04 PM

Tom Quinn, thank you for the advise, I will let you know how I make out, have you heard any problems with that "lock pic" because that certainly interests me
tommyboy

Old 05-14-2007, 10:35 AM

ORIGINAL: tommyboy

Tom Quinn, thank you for the advise, I will let you know how I make out, have you heard any problems with that "lock pic" because that certainly interests me
tommyboy
Please define "problems" ??????

If your talking about the system ........ the people I have steered to coastal have had nothing but praise for the system. If your talking problems with Lexus/Toyota, that's another ball of wax. I've heard of some rumblings of "warrenty Issues" But, I have never heard them say that it is FORBIDDEN!!! to install the system. Basicly your curcumventing a SAFTY protocal and Lexus may not like it............... Take a copy of the system to your local Lexus Mech and see if he has any reservations about you ordering the System..............

Tell Coastal I sent you and let me know how things work out.............[sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 10-24-2011, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by tommyboy

I bought a Navigation DVD from outolunchcruisin@gmail.com that has the latest map version 11.1 with override. I can now use my navigation and telephone while the car is moving. Real COOL.

Old 11-08-2011, 11:09 PM
Default Voice Command

We use voice command. My wife voice commands me to voice command when she's seated at the back.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:28 AM
Default Recipe for DISASTER

Originally Posted by JimTaylor
We use voice command. My wife voice commands me to voice command when she's seated at the back.
Back seat driver, recipe for a disaster to save $$