Debating purchasing 2014 GS350 F Sport suggestions/recommendations? - Lexus Forum - Lexus Enthusiast Forums
ClubLexus Logo  

Old 01-17-2015, 08:57 PM

Default Debating purchasing 2014 GS350 F Sport suggestions/recommendations?

Hello,

Today I test drove a 2014 GS350 F Sport AWD and immediately fell in love. It's white with grey wheels, brown and charcoal interior with silver accent. Beautiful! I've been test driving a variety of cars over the last several months...BMW 335xi, 535xi, Audi A6, S4, Mercedes E350, Lexus IS and GS. Of all of these cars I walk away feeling most satisfied after driving the Lexus. Now I think I might pull the trigger on the GS as it's in my garage now for the night to think it over. So, to get to the point of my thread... I'm looking for advice, suggestions, recommendations from existing owners for things to know, look for and consider before making the final decision to purchase. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 01-18-2015, 02:48 PM

Anyone have experience with the Bridgestone Potenza RE 050A in the snow?