Go Back  Lexus Forum - Lexus Enthusiast Forums > Lexus Models > Lexus GS
Reload this Page >

2007 GS 350 Won't Start After Battery Was Replaced

2007 GS 350 Won't Start After Battery Was Replaced

Old 04-23-2019, 07:51 PM
Default 2007 GS 350 Won't Start After Battery Was Replaced

Hi - 2007 GS 350, Battery died last fall. Since car was going to be stored over the winter, I disconnected the negative cable from the battery and left if off over the winter. I installed a new battery in the car on Saturday. When I connected the battery, the headlights came on, and the dash lights and display came on, but the car would not crank/start when pushing the start button. The light on the push button is green when the brake pedal is pressed, but nothing happens when the button is pressed. The key fob is detected, but even after I replaced the key fob battery, the key fob still will not activate the door locks. I tried letting the car sit for 15 minutes with the doors / hood closed - nothing. Tried disconnecting the battery and letting it sit, and then reconnected and still nothing. The battery was connected correctly and the battery/cables are good. I searched the net and this forum, but was unsuccessful in finding anything to resolve the issue - may have missed it.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by LVMLexus; 04-24-2019 at 06:50 AM.