Lexus Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with Lexus Forum? Ask! Have a suggestion to better LexusForum.com? Tell us here.

Lexus Enform

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Angry Lexus Enform

Have any of you noticed that Lexus Enform will AUTOMATICALLY charge your credit card at the end of one year!? I never gave permission for my card to be automatically charged. Also, there is no way to stop the automatic renewal online. I must talk to an Enform "REP" who will keep me on the line for over 10 minutes with "ARE YOU SURE" -- "IF YOU NEED HELP, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET IT WITHOUT ENFORM" -- and, if I ask that my credit card not be AUTOMATICALLY charged on April 28, the "rep" (i.e., high pressure sales person) says that it cannot be done. I have to cancel now (April 1) or call back April 27 to cancel. If I forget to call back April 27, my credit card will be automatically renewed.

High pressure sales tactics -- deliberate steps to prevent Enform from expiring naturally -- no way to handle this situation except by talking to high pressure Enform sales reps. I was even asked if I was selling my car -- why I did not want Enform -- and when I told the "rep", the questions continued. "We have to tell you this . . . We have to tell you that . . . We have to tell you this . . . " The we have toe went on and on and on.

I am calling again to cancel. Terrible high pressure push. I hate it. I feel like a harassed person, and helpless to have control over my own credit card.

JoAnn