Lexus Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with Lexus Forum? Ask! Have a suggestion to better LexusForum.com? Tell us here.

IP camera Bigpond Wifi Broadband internet

Old 12-26-2012, 07:56 PM
Default IP camera Bigpond Wifi Broadband internet

I've got went through other postings in here regarding difficulty with outdoor IP camera working away at Telstra Bigpond. I'm still unsure why I cannot get my new Foscam FI8910w operating. I've got a Bigpond Special broadband account 15GB for $99.95. Your camera continues to be setup with fixed IP addresses and appears to be working OK on my local LAN, accessible via 10.0.0.X IP address. I've setup my BPUltimate Sierra wireless modem to permit for port forwarding, but I cannot jump on through the web. I've got tried ports 80 and 8080, and canyouseeme.org and informs me that port 80 is blocked, reset to 8080 and find an obvious service. When i employ a dynamic IP changing whenever the modem is rebooted We've setup no-ip.org that has a web redirect to my IP, selecting port 80(as 8080) redirect function but get “Google Chrome can't load the webpage because 121.222.xxx.xx took a long time to retort”

Anybody got any ideas about this issue. I've got gleaned on the other posts that this port(80) may be blocked by Bigpond, or that layers of NAT can be a worry. Genuinely wish to have this thing taking Xmas to test my dog. Any help appreciated. Thanks.