92 ES300 changeover

Old 09-19-2009, 04:25 PM
Default 92 ES300 changeover

Hi,
Hope someone may have an answer to this, i have 2 92 ES300's one is wrecked and has keys, the other is complete and good but "no" keys, can I just change out ignitions, doorlocks,trunk lock and the wireless unit in the trunk and will it all work together? is there an ECM or such that needs to be changed as well and if so where is it located? Thanks for any help.

Heres the latest news, I went ahead and changed all the electronics and it worked fine, but discovered that the car that was in good shape, well, it looks like the repo company towed it backwards and reverse gear is toasted, sounds like a can full of oil and bb's, but the wrecked car i also have has an excellent motor and transmission, so a swap in order.............LOL!!!.......what a day!!!, think i need a beer

Last edited by slicer1959; 09-20-2009 at 05:26 PM. Reason: updating

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.