Interior What have you done to the inside of your ride? Customized it? Kept it super clean? Talk about it here.

Pressure washers - Help needed!

Old 05-20-2011, 06:12 AM
Default Pressure washers - Help needed!

I have Husky 1750PSI pressure washer that I used twice, stored it for a few years, with all the precautions required. When I wanted to use it this year, it would not pump. I have dismantled the pump several times and can see nothing wrong inside, no cracks, and no bad seals.
Everything seems to be in order. I am trying to find a pump schematic for this unit to see if there is something I am missing. I tried calling Husky, but forget it; I do not think they want to answer. This is a 1750PSI unit bought in 2006. If anyone has answer, please help. I know I could probably buy a new one as for as much as Husky or Home Depot would charge to repair this, but I am from the old school, and I do not really wants to junk this unit.

Old 05-21-2011, 01:30 AM

Hi, it’s really difficult to find out the exact cause of your problem. If everything is fine then it should be fixed easily.
I have found this page http://www.best-pressure-washer-revi...re-washer.html where you could read reviews about the best husky pressure washer and their characteristics. Hope this will have some value for you.