General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

ways to remove protected iPhone backup password

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 05:25 AM
Default ways to remove protected iPhone backup password

My iPhone 4 deleted everything!!!? My offer is accustomed to backup before, presently I forgot password! How can I remove protected iPhone backup password? I’m editing/cropping a perception from my scrapbook then my iPod crashed and deterred. Which is a normal thing for my iPod? Well, I turned it back on and elect to delete that photo like I must admit I seriously do. I unlocked my iPod and traveled to photos you'll be proud of declared I'd no photos or videos. Cleaning it once looks at my photos via an app but it really surely still wouldn't work.
So next, I powered down my iPod and attempted to transform back on but on my screen it created "get linked with iTunes".

Therefore I plugged it into my computer then it created "There definitely will not be any backup plan" it's my job to don't. My silly mistake and i also likewise have learnt from that. BUT, it certainly can't ok, I’ll restart it either. I cannot restore it or restart it or anything.
So what can me? Can someone use my iPod again? Perhaps there is a different manner of rescue my iPod? Merely with the aid of a realtor means much if people else will assist me out.

I consult my girlfriends that own iPhone/iPod, they did not support me answers but I fortunately got solution from an IT friend. He recommended me use software Tenorshare iPhone password recovery to unlock iPhone and locate precious photo, music, videos, etc.
The step-to-critical for utilize tool:
1: Import your encrypted file
Download Tenorshare iPhone Backup Unlocker, handle the installation and run it. Then get with importing the encrypted file stored together with your desktop by clicking "Open" and navigating through this file you. Usually, this file is stored automatically inside bellowing folder of computer's main system.
In XP, the file is stored as path: \Documents and Settings\ (username)\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
In Vista/Windows 7, the file path is stored as: \Users\ (username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\

Alternative: Develop the Attack Mode and hang up for chosen mode
Look for a option attacking type from three types the tool provides: Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack, and Dictionary Attack. The Brute-force Attack tries all possible character combination randomly. It needs to take relatively reasonable interval to discover the password; the Brute-force with Mask Attack shortens attacking time by providing any clue good password you can actually remember unlike reduce time costs; the Dictionary Attack tries a range of words inside the exhaustive list called as dictionary you supported.

Third step: Begin to remove iPhone backup password
Click "Start" to commence unlock the password. Whenever varies dependant upon attacking type you at long last choose previously few step. At the same time, you will possibly stop the strategy and save the project for later usage: importing the past attacking creates resume recovery without re-attacking.

Well, it's so magic can pick the tool to remove iPad backup password for my precious files!

Old 10-31-2012, 07:17 AM
Default iPhone Backup Password Remove

I am very glad to know about the way to remove the iPhone backup password. It is very useful for the iPhone Developers. Thanks for share such wonderful topic.