General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Lexus Mystery!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 11:30 AM
Default Lexus Mystery!!!

[sm=smiley29.gif] Here is my story,,,
I have a ES 350 2007.

I came home from shopping, pulled into the garage, left my pocketbook with the key in it on the passenger seat as I was briefly going in my home then coming out again.
I was ready to start the car again when I noticed something strange,, all the windows were open all the way,,, what the heck?
I paniced as I didnt have any extra time to fool around cause I had to pick up my grandkids,, so
I tried to open the door & it was locked with all 4 windows open so I tried all the buttons on the drivers door and the alarm went off,, oh my God,, I grabbed the key from my pocketbook & pushed the unlock button & was able to turn alarm off & unlock doors.
Ok I was on my way ,, but I still heard this rush of air like a window was still open,, what it was ,,, WAS the chute in the trunk was open.
Now thinking my husband did all this,, I confronted him with this story & he said ,, NO, he never touched the car.
What happen we dont know.
Any input Lexus owners???????
Bev