General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Help my log on Windows 7

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Default Help my log on Windows 7

Laptop Windows 7 set up password needs change?
it's an old company laptop that my dad gave me. But it has a set up password and a power on password i know the power on password but not the setup one. I want to get the setup password to change to power up one. Help my
log on Windows 7, thanks!

At this situation, I look for solutions for logon password. There are:

1. Try his cat name if he's got a cat pet, etc.

2. Use a key hacking USB software system. Just need connect this to sons computer, and connect it somewhere he can't see. And when he types the password, this device will memorise it. Now I will know his password. - I quit this method. It may hurt my son once he finds out.

3. Create Windows 7 password with Windows Password Recovery Tool, the tool will make a new admin account and password for you:
a. Log on a computer that you can download something. Download Windows Password Recovery Tool Ultimate, install it with several clicks and then run it.
b. Burn a Windows 7 password reset disk with a blank CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive. A USB Flash Drive will be recommended if the locked Win 7 computer supports the driver.
c. Connect the burned Win 7 password reset disk with the locked Win 7 computer, Press DELETE (or the key that screen may display a sentence while computer starts), then set BIOS to boot pc from USB Flash Drive, restart computer and ther will load software program.

d. Choose "Create a new account", enter the new User Name and Password, then click "Next" to proceed. After finished, disconnect the disk with pc and reboot computer to logon password with newly created!

What's more, the Windows Password Recovery Tool Ultimate can help not only create Windows 7 password, but also reset any Windows password, such as Windows 7/Vista/XP/Server 2000/2003/2008, etc.