Detailing Discuss detailing your Lexus inside and out here.

Honda S2000 Detail Featuring Wolfgang Fuzion & Meguiars

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 01:25 PM
Former Sponsor
Default Honda S2000 Detail Featuring Wolfgang Fuzion & Meguiars

Honda S2000 Detail Featuring Wolfgang Fuzion & Meguiars

A few weeks ago I was approached by a local Honda enthusiast to detail his 2003 "Sazuka Blue Metallic" Honda S2000.

I've been an avid Honda enthusiast since the first time I felt the crisp action of a Japanese-sourced manual transmission, so without hesitating I enthusiastically said YES. Sunday, June 30th couldn't have come soon enough.

Overall the car was in great shape. Nothing about the car made it obvious that it was 10 years old; this was a real gem and the thought of running a polisher over its muscular, refined body lines kept me awake the night before the detail.

Process:

Wash:

Polish

Protect

Having once been the proud owner of a Honda myself (it was an Accord but during up shifts I would pretend that it was an S2000), I knew that Meguiars M205 Ultra Finishing Polish would be a perfect match for the light swirl marks, towel marks and other minor blemishes found on this particular S2000. Meguiar's M205 paired with a white Lake Country Hybrid Power Finish Pad on the lean, mean, paint-correcting Flex XC3401 turned out to be a perfect match.

Wolfgang Fuzion - Accept No Compromise

Two reasons Wolfgang Fuzion was the obvious choice for this particular detail. First, the customer requested the absolute best shine possible without a compromise in durability; he wanted a show-car wax that would last months, not weeks. Second, I'm lazy and Wolfgang Fuzion is incredibly easy to work with. Even if the customer didn't make the first request, I would still have went with Wolfgang Fuzion because it allowed me to sleep soundly that night knowing that I gave my customer the best and I didn't even have to work hard for it. To say this wax is a pleasure to apply and remove is an understatement. Buy it, enjoy it, and accept no compromise.

Beauty Shots

Until next time....