Lexus Forum - Lexus Enthusiast Forums

Lexus Forum - Lexus Enthusiast Forums (https://lexusforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://lexusforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   I got a new one breadth Cosplay Costume (https://lexusforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/i-got-new-one-breadth-cosplay-costume-39451/)

taylor001 09-11-2012 02:53 AM

I got a new one breadth Cosplay Costume

For this summer, One Breadth Cosplay is listed the hit cosplay action for the aureate opportunity. Fresh off their adventitious in Alabasta, The Straw Hats acclimate to captain beeline into the sky! After a awful adventitious in the astute and alarming Rainbow Mist, Luffy and his accession anchorage at Mock Town in seek of directions, but instead they're atrociously abashed by pirates who've alone how to dream. Acquire you apprehension about personate Luffy? Fortunately for the annual of adventure, Nico Robin catches wind of a emblematic bluff whose monkey minions can accouter any abode for a calamitous ascendance on the Knockup Stream. Hold on to your hats because the Straw Hats are about to accretion out if the Going Merry flies as able as she floats maid cosplay costume!

I got a new one breadth Cosplay Costume! \\\\^_^/ I've been wanting, needing, one aback I had to altercate my old one away (since I'd exhausted it so abounding that the fabrix was acid too abate and it was abounding of holes, lol!). It is so able - I'd alone action could be like this! It was on air-conditioned bargain at a online affluence breadth is simple to accretion molitop.com and so my mom helped my buy one. *_* So happyyy~ I acclimated to acquire a red one but at the bargain they had atramentous accordant accouter so I bought a atramentous one this time. There are amazing cosplayer accompany like K-on Cosplay and Uta no Prince-sama Cosplay, but I acquire the One Piece. Needless to say, I've spent the able day at home in my apartment, lazying about in my one breadth Cosplay schedules. I stepped away from the computer one time, to chef myself some chicken gyoza - I credible that I somehow in my alone fridge and freezer had chicken filets, cabbage, abashed garlic, grated ginger, sesame oil and gyoza skins rikku cosplay costume!

Other than accomplishing complete One Breadth Cosplay plan, omg I've just been lazying about the internet. I'd been avaricious to watch the new chance of antecedent doru, but absitively to acquire added courage this time and adjournment for the subs to arise out. So instead Ive been annual Harry Potter fanfiction. Seriously, it's been years and years and years aback I abide apprehend any H-fanfics and I'd actually alone HOW BIG that fandom was - and appearently still is. It's amazing. *___* And aback I've been out of it for so abounding years, I of beforehand haven't apprehend any fictions either, so there are so abounding new admirable and abounding ones! The Harry/Draco abettor in my leaps and dances with joy!

marion123 09-11-2012 09:11 AM

Welcome on board. Wow nice costumes you have in here. Thanks for sharing your costume info in here.