Lexus Forum - Lexus Enthusiast Forums

Lexus Forum - Lexus Enthusiast Forums (https://lexusforum.com/forum/)
-   Lexus IS (https://lexusforum.com/forum/lexus-12/)
-   -   FOr sale 2007 Lexus IS250 RWD 5k mi. w/nav override (https://lexusforum.com/forum/lexus-12/sale-2007-lexus-is250-rwd-5k-mi-w-nav-override-794/)

racerx111 12-14-2007 11:03 PM

FOr sale 2007 Lexus IS250 RWD 5k mi. w/nav override

Mint condition.

This is the deal you have been waiting for! Comes with an option you wont find on any other lexus. Must sell! Going off to school. Kelley Blue Book Valued at over $37,000. This deal comes with the Navigation Override that allows you to type in destinations and have full Nav access while driving, you cant find that anywhere else! Will also set up your bluetooth phone and download your phonebook so you can make phone calls on the touch screen on the road (service valued at $200)! Car so new its still got paper plates on it. Just did the first 5000mi service and now its sitting in the garage waiting for you! Car is in immaculate condition includes LUXURY PACKAGE. Also comes with rear spoiler, Back up camera, tinted windows, heated and cooled seats, ipod jack and floor mat covers($75 value). Still under the Manufacturer warranty obviously, its only got 4900 miles. Lexus's are the most reliable and have one of the highest resale values on the market. This has been my favorite car yet, I wish i could keep it but its got to go. Contact me at 661-373-8322 or email Nickscoggins@aol.com

Price $34,500
Year:2007
Body Style:Sedan
Mileage:4900 mi
Exterior:Silver
Interior: Grey Leather seats on black
Engine: 6 cylinder
Transmission: Automatic with paddle sport shifting
VIN:JTHBK262172041645

ENGINE: 2.5L V6 Engine,24 Valves,Double Overhead Cam,Horsepower: 204,Horsepower At: 6400,Max Hp: 204 Hp @ 6400 Rpm,Torque: 185 Ft-lbs. @ 4800 Rpm,Torque At: 4800,Variable Valve Timing DRIVETRAIN: 6-speed shiftable automatic,Rear Wheel Drive ENTERTAINMENT: 13 Speakers,Antenna Type: Element,In-dash 6 CD Player With CD MP3 Playback,Watts: 194 FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS: Luxury Plus Package,Navigation System COMFORT: Alloy And Leather Shift Knob,Dual Illuminating Vanity Mirrors,Dual Zone Climate Controls - Driver And Passenger,Electrochromatic Rearview Mirror,Front And Rear Reading Lights,Interior Air Filtration,Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel,Trunk Light CONVIENENCE: Center Console: Front Console With Storage,Cruise Control,Cupholders: Front And Rear,Door Pockets: Front,Front Seatback Storage,Power Outlets: 12V Front,Remote Trunk Release,Retained Accssory Pwr: Retained Accessory Power,Steering Adjustment: Tilt And Telescopic,Steering Power: Electric Speed-proportional Power Steering,Steering Wheel Ctrl: Transmission, Cruise And Audio Controls,Univ Rmt Transmit: Universal Remote Transmitter INSTRUMENT PANEL: Clock,Compass,External Temperature Display,Low Fuel Level,Tachometer,Trip Computer POWER FEATURES: Heated Mirrors,One Touch: 4 One-touch,Power Mirrors,Power Windows,Remote Power Door Locks ROOF/GLASS: Power Glass Sunroof,Rear Defogger,Variable Intermittent Front Wipers SAFETY: 2 Front Headrests,3 Rear Headrests,4-wheel ABS,Braking Assist,Child Safety Locks,Child Seat Anchors,Daytime Running Lights,Dual Front Side-mounted Airbags,Dusk Sensing Headlights,Engine Immobilizer,Front And Rear Head Airbags,Front Fog/driving Lights,Headlights Auto Delay: Auto Delay Off,Interior Trunk Release,Passenger Airbag: Occupant Sensing Deactivation,Remote Anti-theft Alarm System,Stability Control,Traction Control,Ventilated Front Disc / Solid Rear Disc Brakes SEATING: 10-way Power Driver's Seat,10-way Power Passenger's Seat,Bucket Front Seats,Driver Seat Lumbar: Power Adjustable Lumbar