Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Connect iPod to the car audio

Old 03-10-2014, 06:28 AM
Default Connect iPod to the car audio

Does anyone know a good solution for listening to songs from MP3 players in the car? I know that there are special car adapters for this. Can you suggest any? I was searching and the best reviews for connecting Apple devices has car adapter AUX Link. But before buying it I'd like to get some more information...Is someone using it? What's your opinion? Any other solutions?

Old 03-10-2014, 06:50 AM

I purchased AUX Link car adapter almost one year ago. Totally satisfied. High quality sound, no technical problems so far. Had to spend more time than I expected to install it, but finally it worked out well (I did the installation myself, but at any service center you can have it done in no time). I was buying here AUX Car Kits. It's official store so they have lowest prices (at least when I was buying it) and free shipping worldwide. As for advantages of AUX Link, it can be also used as a charger and a Bluetooth hands-free car kit. Moreover you can control the music using the buttons on the steering wheel or on the car acoustics system. Highly recommended.

Old 03-10-2014, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by SamTech1
I purchased AUX Link car adapter almost one year ago. Totally satisfied. High quality sound, no technical problems so far. Had to spend more time than I expected to install it, but finally it worked out well (I did the installation myself, but at any service center you can have it done in no time). I was buying here AUX Car Kits. It's official store so they have lowest prices (at least when I was buying it) and free shipping worldwide. As for advantages of AUX Link, it can be also used as a charger and a Bluetooth hands-free car kit. Moreover you can control the music using the buttons on the steering wheel or on the car acoustics system. Highly recommended.
Thanks a lot! I checked it out. Really good reviews. Did you purchase it together with Bluetooth dongle?To use AUX Link as a hand-free kit...Is it worth it?

Old 03-10-2014, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by Alex1981
Thanks a lot! I checked it out. Really good reviews. Did you purchase it together with Bluetooth dongle?To use AUX Link as a hand-free kit...Is it worth it?
I think it's totally worth it. It's a good substitution for a separate hands-free kit. Thus with this AUX Link you get adapter, charger and a Bluetooth hands-free kit. Three devices in one.

Old 03-21-2014, 10:55 AM

Guys, just wanted to share my experience. Eventually took the decision to buy car adapter AUX Link. Compared all the prices and it's really cheaper to buy it at the official website AUX Car Kits. The adapter was delivered in just five days. At first I decided to try to install it on my own, but experienced some problems taking out the OEM head unit. So finally I had it installed in the nearest service center. It took just 15 minutes. So far totally contempted with the purchase.

Advantages:

- high quality sound
- you can use it as a charger
- with Bluetooth dongle works perfectly as a Bluetooth AUX car adapter
- music control with steering wheel buttons and buttons on the car head unit (very convenient)
- suitable for all music formats
- compatible with my iOS gadgets, but there is also a plug for other mobile devices
- free and fast delivery
- takes very little space and doesn't spoil the interior
- now I can listen to all my favourite compositions without carrying piles of CDs.

Disadvantages:

- a bit expensive as I also bought additional Bluetooth dongle
- could't easily take out the car stereo so had to go to auto workshop

But taking everything into account, I think it's a good price-quality ratio. So from my point of view it's worth it.