Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Adapter for Cars to Play Music from Mobile Devices and USB pen drives

Old 09-15-2014, 07:52 AM
Default Adapter for Cars to Play Music from Mobile Devices and USB pen drives

I’m searching for a car adapter to listen to music from Android and Apple devices and also USB flash. Do you have any recommendations? I’ve heard some positive reviews about car kit AUX Link. It’s compatible with Apple devices, USB sticks, SD cards and devices with 3.5 mm audio plug. Does anyone have it and can share his opinion? Do you have better suggestions? Thanks!

Old 09-15-2014, 09:52 AM

I can share my personal experience. When I made up my mind to purchase car adapter AUX Link, I compared all the prices and it's really much cheaper to purchase it at the official website AUX Car Kits. It was delivered in just five days. At first I decided to try to install it myself, but experiences some troubles extracting the head unit. I didn't have the right tools, so finally I had it installed in the nearest service center. It took around 10 minutes. So far I'm totally satisfied with the adapter.

Advantages:

- supports Apple gadgets, USB sticks, SD cards, and there is also a 3.5 mini jack for other mobile gadgets (MP3 players, Android and Windows smartphones, tablets, laptops, netbooks, PSP etc.).
- crystal clear sound
- can be used as a charger
- with additional Bluetooth dongle can be used as a Bluetooth handsfree car kit
- music control with steering wheel buttons and buttons on the car stereo (very convenient)
- compatible with all music formats
- free and fast delivery
- occupies very little space and doesn't spoil the interior
- now I can enjoy all my favourite compositions without carrying piles of CDs.

Disadvantages:

- a bit expensive as I also bought additional Bluetooth dongle to use the adapter as a Bluetooth handsfree kit
- couldn't easily extract the head unit so I had to go to autotuning workshop

But on the whole, I believe it's a good price-quality ratio. So in my opinion it's worth purchasing.

Old 01-22-2015, 04:19 AM

Guys, just wanted to share my experience. Eventually took the decision to buy car adapter AUX Link. Compared all the prices and it's really cheaper to buy it at the official website AUX Car Kits. The adapter was delivered in just five days. At first I decided to try to install it on my own, but experienced some problems taking out the OEM head unit. So finally I had it installed in the nearest service center. It took just 15 minutes. So far totally contempted with the purchase.