Lexus Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with Lexus Forum? Ask! Have a suggestion to better LexusForum.com? Tell us here.

2001 LX 470 with TRD supercharger

Old 01-31-2016, 10:18 AM
Default 2001 LX 470 with TRD supercharger

I have a 2001 LX470 with a professionally installed TRD SC. I am looking to sell it but I am not sure how to value it as there are not alot of examples to compare.

I am the second owner since 70K miles. It has 100K now. It is beige with beige/taupe interior. I had the water pump and timing belt professionally done at 90K. The SC oil was just changed. Engine oil just changed. The motor/transmission are strong without issues. It's in good condition and well maintained. Leather in good condition. Third row seats never used. Rear air works well. Air suspension works as it should. Navigation and Mark Levinson audio are stock and work great. All power/electronics work. No dents or known accidents. Paint in very good condition. Bumbers have scratches. Carfax is clean. The car has been adult owned and driven. Always in garage.

There is a small surface rust spot on rear hatch (hidden) and on the driver's side door sill. I have the Lexus mats front and rear and well as WeatherTech mats. It has the tow package with Drawtite. I have a set of snows on now (used 1.5 seasons) and a set of Michellin MTX all seasons (at least 50%). Wheels are stock 16 and in good shape.

I have not been able to wash it lately as it is too cold in northern Wisconsin. I live in Minocqua, WI. I will have pics soon.