General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

I have encrypted iPhone backup files

Old 12-10-2012, 02:18 AM
Default I have encrypted iPhone backup files

I have encrypted iPhone backup files and forgotten my iTunes backup password, please can you help me?
I have up graded to the new iPhone 4 s and I have set it up but I have forgotten my old back up password for iTunes can you please help me find my password.
Sorry, but there's no way to recover a password to an encrypted backup. If you've forgotten the password, then that backup is no longer usable.

If you cannot remember the password and want to start restoring iPhone from backup again, you must perform full software restore and when iTunes prompts you to select the backup from which to restore, choose set up as a new device.

It's not stored anywhere, so unless you can remember it or find where you write it down, then you won't be able to do cracking encrypted iPhone backup.

Does anybody know how to get iTunes password use it for backup? Is there some way to fool iTunes into using my saved folder from the disk recovery software and return my iPhone back to a time before the OS upgrade (? - apples been taking lessons from it appears)
(And, last question, when is a backup not a backup? When its an apple!)

Now, take it easy, things will be easy if we refer to pro iPhone Backup Password Unlocker tool. If we did backup before lost data, the application will help us find lost pictures, contact address, videos, and etc important files for us. Have a look at the following steps to enter password unlock iPhone backup file.

Step one: Get tool "Tenorshare iPhone Backup Password Unlocker" from site http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery....p-unlocker.htm, set it up and run it. The software will guide you import your saved iPhone backup password on Mac file.

Step two: Choose your right Attack Type and do the appropriate settings
Totally, there are 3 modes to select: Brute-force Attack (try all possible character combinations), Brute-force with Mask Attack (If you know some symbols of the password) and Dictionary Attack (your own dictionary or use import default dictionary)

Step three: Start to recover lost iPhone backup password
After choose your suitable attack mode, you then cost the least time to find password and get lost data on your phone!

Thank iPhone Backup Password Unlocker tool! It helped me disable backup password in iTunes and figure out my iPhone backup password failed to work so conveniently. I share it with you, hope it also help all of you!

Old 01-29-2015, 02:30 PM

You can find your password . Choose your attack mode to find password and get lost your useful data on your phone .