General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

2000 GS300 Issues, need help

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 06:02 PM
Default 2000 GS300 Issues, need help

Just had a couple issues if anyone could help me out before i take it to the dealership to spend $$$$$

The original problem: Just one day my cars Power locks will not work using the key fobb or inside, the dome light will not come on when driver door opens, can only roll down my driver window from driver controls (but passengers can roll down their own windows), my lights will not turn off automatically like normal as well

2nd Problem: Left lights on (since they don't turn off by themsleves) battery died...Jumped the battery and now the Gas Light keeps blinking, the Temperature outside guage and heater controls read in Celsius (wierd!), the seatbelt light for the driver and the passenger will not blink, and the ONETOUCH feature of the sunroof will not work.

If anyone has any ideas of this Electrical Nightmare please let me know...??? I have checked all fuses and they all work fine, even for the heater! that fuse is OK...dont know how to check the Relay's

Please let me know, Thank you!

Old 01-29-2016, 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by blacklex00
Just had a couple issues if anyone could help me out before i take it to the dealership to spend $$$$$

The original problem: Just one day my cars Power locks will not work using the key fobb or inside, the dome light will not come on when driver door opens, can only roll down my driver window from driver controls (but passengers can roll down their own windows), my lights will not turn off automatically like normal as well

2nd Problem: Left lights on (since they don't turn off by themsleves) battery died...Jumped the battery and now the Gas Light keeps blinking, the Temperature outside guage and heater controls read in Celsius (wierd!), the seatbelt light for the driver and the passenger will not blink, and the ONETOUCH feature of the sunroof will not work.

If anyone has any ideas of this Electrical Nightmare please let me know...??? I have checked all fuses and they all work fine, even for the heater! that fuse is OK...dont know how to check the Relay's

Please let me know, Thank you!

Having the exact same problems did you ever find out what was wrong with it?